Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
Infection Control Protocols
- Staff wears personal protective gear
- Treatments rooms disinfected after each use with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Air purifiers are working to clean the air in the office
- Routinely practice the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilize single-use disposable materials
- Temperature screening via a non-contact infrared digital thermometer
- Pretreatment hand sanitizer and antimicrobial mouth rinse for all patients
- Staff will wear dental surgical masks at all times